Thirteen straight hours of #Penguins content coming your way on Wednesday via NHL Network.
See the official release below for program schedule or PittsburghPenguins.com.
Official Press Release
NHL Network to have “Penguins Day” On Wednesday, starting at 10 a.m.
NHL Network will essentially hold a “Penguins Day” on Wednesday (March 25), running thirteen straight hours of Penguins content, starting with the clinching game of the 1991 Stanley Cup championship at 10 a.m.
The day-long Penguins marathon will conclude with an airing of the team’s 50th anniversary video, “Pittsburgh Is Home: The Story of the Penguins,” from 8-11 p.m.
Wednesday’s content schedule on NHL Network includes:
- 10 a.m. – Game 6 of the 1991 Stanley Cup Final, Penguins at Minnesota (clinching game)
- 12 p.m. – Game 4 of the 1992 Stanley Cup Final, Penguins at Chicago (clinching game)
- 2 p.m. – “Pens Pulse,” season 3, episodes 1-4
- 4 p.m. – “In The Room,” season 9, episodes 2-5
- 6 p.m. – Game 6 of the 2016 Stanley Cup Final, Penguins at San Jose (clinching game)
- 8 p.m. – “Pittsburgh is Home: The Story of the Penguins”
NHL Network’s 8 p.m. time slot will be part of a “world-wide watch party” for the 50th anniversary documentary on Wednesday. It will be aired simultaneously on AT&T SportsNet and the Penguins’ YouTube channel.
Fans are reminded that AT&T SportsNet will be running Penguins Classic content on Monday, Wednesday and Friday nights.