The Pennsylvania Department of Health provided an update on statewide measures to slow the spread of the #coronavirus. You can see notes from the live stream below and watch the full conference HERE. There will be another update tomorrow. Time TBD.
- 268 confirmed cases
- 26 counties affected
- 26 patients required hospitalization
- 20% of all hospitalized patients in US are between 20-44 years of age
- Looking for any option to add capacity to hospitals
- Stay home and limit interactions to immediate family
- Stay Calm. Stay Home. Stay Safe.
Dr. Levine's Daily Reminders
- Wash hands with soap and water for 20 seconds
- Use hand sanitizer if soap/water is not available
- Do not cough into your hands
- Clean surfaces everyday
- If you or someone you know if having a mental Crisis use the Mental Crisis text line.
- Text "PA" to 741741
- Covid-19 effects every age group.
- Limiting interactions by closing businesses greatly slows the spread of Covid-19
- Telework and work remotely if you can.
- If we act now, we can prevent more people from becoming seriously ill.
- Finalize a $60 million dollar low interest loan program for small businesses.