Election Day 2020 is fast approaching and we are encouraging everyone to get out and VOTE! Need some help? Look below!
How can I vote in PA?
In PA, there are three options for you to vote: by mail, early in-person, or at a polling place on Election Day.
- Register To Vote
- How do I vote early?
- Find your polling location
- Request Your Absentee/Mail-In Ballot
- Check Voter Registration
Key Election Dates
Please keep these important dates in mind to ensure your vote is heard in the 2020 General Election!
- Voter Registration Deadline - October 19, 2020
- Deadline to Vote Early In-Person - October 27, 2020 at 5:00 PM
- Mail Ballot Return Deadline* - November 3, 2020 at 8:00 PM
- Election Day 2020 - November 3, 2020 from 7:00 AM – 8:00 PM
*If mailing in your ballot: Your mail-in ballot must be postmarked by 8 p.m. on election day and received by your county election office by 5 p.m. on Friday, November 6 to be counted. If returning your mail in ballot to a drop box: You must return your mail-in ballot to your county election office, a drop box or other designated location by 8 p.m. on election day.
- Are you a first time voter?
- Find Your Mail-In Ballot Drop Box
- What does my ballot look like? Find out!
- Have more questions about voting in general?
- How do I vote at a polling place?
- Need information about issues and candidates?
- Do you want to volunteer to be a poll worker?
- Are you a college student and out of the area?
- Other questions, concerns, issues? Contact your Election Office.
Image via Getty Images